- Visitors and clients of kosmos-santorini.gr must feel confident because we protect them from viruses, hackers and identity theft. You can rely on rigorous methods and encryption security that we offer to keep our site safe.
- Step 1: When a visitor enters our SSL protected site, the SSL certificate automatically creates an encrypted connection to the visitor's browser.
- Step 2: When the secure connection is complete, you receive a GREEN padlock icon ( ) and the prefix HTTPS in your browser bar which constitutes evidence that it is safe to navigate on our site, sharing personal information, make an online booking, make any payment or send us any confident data for your car booking convenience.
- Step 3: All information that passes to and from our site is encrypted with 2048-bit encryption that is nearly unimpeachable from invaders.
Now you can be sure that everything is safe, and you can proceed with the booking and/or advance payment.
- Step 4: Once you complete your booking and wish to make a payment by Credit Card / PayPal account, even a security level is added if encrypted taken to the safest environment of PayPal's Official web site for payment clearance.
- Caution! You must NOT close or stop the PayPal page transitioned to complete the payment!
- After successfully completing the online payment, automatically, you will go back to our web site and the confirmation page. Also, you will receive an automate payment confirmation email.
The Credit Institute of PayPal, has been established in Luxembourg since 1993 and is the most widespread, secure and global valid way - method of online payment. More information may be obtained from the official website: https://www.paypal.com